Thursday, June 10, 2010

On My Mind Last Summer

Allah is my wheelman so I'm no ones proto-type we gone ride out like nascar tonight
now this is love hell or right divine intervention did I mention knowledge wisdom understanding
is in my planning Goddess Body five percent let me lay down my hand in & its in the signs & symbols
either weak or need a thimble to protect your trigger finger as you wait in time and space for the inevitable behind them gates waits bricks & bars now you have no whip no more running in & out of bars and clubs your "boy" got you for a dub time ten and now he gonna send you commissary? wearing a rosary chanting it's got to be a way out as you scream & shout no doubt no doubt to all the other brother's lockdown in the middle of no where with no one who cares no fam-ily no wife-y
no babies in this bid you are alone crying dying inside wishing you were on the outside now you just a "nigga" outta sight outta mind cause you were scared to rise instead of using your mind now you've been left behind not realizing your potential to create your credentials

No comments:

Post a Comment