Monday, June 7, 2010

Off the top 5.26.10

can't touch my intellect when I get on the set I make ya sweat in the studio spanish kid named rubio had a colored chick clocked in lil ceasar's she was robbin money out the drawer whats the reasons cause the colored man-ager co-signed the treason condonin and ppl in the bathroom gettin stoned and I'm not talkin' trees I'm talkin white powdered ... donuts and chicken on a bone lol what the Goddess breezin about got a god cheezin walkin about on the moon the dream a dream and I wonder do you know what it means...wheezy on Rikers gun charge..do we have any strikers?


No heart, you got no heart, eatin pop tarts and drinkin champagne like Toni Braxton when she was out the game on Oprah they took her Gucci silverware what a shame father u cee kinging with those lames sucked her blood and kept it movin and left you with a lil change whats the price of fame roll the dice and you get spades? wtf...oh well you sugar ... honey ice tea out of a buck or two lace up tie ya shoes cause you look so blue don't cry keep your square and thrive a dime a queen we should all be treated especially special a five a twenty I should be rich where's my money


Frozen like lemon lime sorbet dancin like your name was Sharpay High School musical soak ya cuticles no funerals livin and breathing mathematics so charasmatic impeccable persona causing static...Khadijah Al-Tahira I hear ya 7 building the unknowns they fear ya...Goddess swag pop tags..lucky winner gets a jag Justice Allah God...or was it a Saab ... Self Allah Allah Born this ain't your norm-mal flow just a lil sumthin to let ya mother father u cee kings know...I ain't no joke so get low as a shoot the breeze and let the jewels spill and show & prove


haterz political debatorz gun slangerz who be shootin that slick talk out they mouth shut up now or later lemon heads atf the feds whos watching fbi? I am with my third eye my only crime was being too damn kind r.i.p guru so divine your spirit shines on us gods&earths so we gon prove & show for all its worth for all your worth giving birth knowledge born a woman scorned lessons learned ahh ah stop touchin that fire star your gonna get burned


Peace...More to Come

No comments:

Post a Comment