Thursday, June 17, 2010

As I Am Out

As I am blending out and not in I will set a president
example in reading the encyclopedia, wikipedia I'm needing ya
my mind blowed off this dictionary don't snitch or snitch?
switch singing like canaries this isssh is getting real scary
I need clar-ity that spare key to unlock my mind time and space
patience is a virtue there's no curfew no limits unlimited I got
999213 min-utes of talk time lol can run my mouth but I choose
to stay silent cause what I have to say and when I say it it's going to be
silence not unless you par with me in this climate these conditions I'm on a
mission in a refinement The Refinement of my soul in retrospective I shall find
I will embrace the light the rays mi ray, mi amor j'adore you you allure who knew
Peace Family I'm feeling love like I never knew

1 comment: